1 1 / 2 tablespoons of cream sour reduced in fat
1 tablespoon of cilantro fresh chopped
1 1 / 2 teaspoons of juice of lemon fresh
1/2 teaspoon wine vinegar red 4 integral tortillas
2 fillets of grouper cooked and shredded 1 / 2 cup of onion red cut in slices vertical
Lemon divided in four parts
(1) To prepare the dressing, mix the cream sour, the coriander fresh, the juice of lemon and the vinegar of came red, stirring well with a whisk.
(2) To prepare the tacos, place tortillas in a plastic bag and then put them in the microwave on high for 40 seconds.
(3) Divided those fillets of grouper and the onion, evenly on the half of each tortilla.
(4) Sprinkle each serving with about 2 tablespoons of dressing.
(5) Fold tortillas in half and serve with lemon wedges.